Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time Spent and Lost

To be honest I had actually forgotten about this blog until anet announced her new blog and then i remembered i had one. I then wondered what had happened to my plan to have a blog?

Cutting the long thought story short i am glad to announce that am back to the blogging family...yes yes thank you... you can stop the applause:)

Its so funny how time this year has been so fast! or may be its me who has been so busy. I recently graduated and looking at all my friends and all the parties we have been having(and still have) made me realize we who were once teens and students have now been baptized into the working class. If I didn't have a job (Volunteer, but still a job in a sense) i would be afraid.

So hear I am with the whole world at my feet. As usual my ideas will not wait to flow with endless answers to just the first question that comes to the tip of my head... "What Next?"

Well, that and more questions will be answered....

WATCH THIS SPACE

Just Coz I Say So

1 comment: