Friday, November 26, 2010

And He Came Through



Today was one of those hard days when you just need particular people to talk to. And as life would have it everyone was too busy or not available to here me out or go out for anything.

It became so bad i even called JN in the Uk but he too was also busy. I was like
"why is there no one to listen to me?!"

That is when the answer came in a small quiet gentle voice

"What about me?" it says. And without saying a word I just turned to my office computer, opened my devotions. At then end of it all I was at peace, and feeling so much better. i went back home and slept till late morning.

This time I was not lonely, my God had my back and he came through for me as he always does. I will not take these moments for granted.

Just Coz I Say So

No comments:

Post a Comment