Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Procrastination and more interesting shocks

So today was an interesting day. I basically had only a shoot in the afternoon so most of the day was spent in real procrastination. I knew I had some work to do like the script for the afternoon shoot was not yet written out but then I would never get round to doing it. Somehow I always had something distracting me or I would just put it on hold as I read or do something else. It was so funny when I thought about it. I even managed to take a nap in the office at about midday and I still had not done anything really work related. Then I watched a Video by some dutch creative masterminds about Procrastination and i burst out laughing to know am not the only one like that.

So my day took a turn for the interesting when I was reading a friend's blog and she had a Video (Expilcitly showing what is happening down there when you are giving birth) I promise! I am not ready to be done like they did that woman OMG!!!! brrrrr i shudder at the thought!!

As if that was not enough we go for the shoot and part of it happens to be in the slums, so we are shooting in this mud wattle one bedroomed house when suddenly noises start drifting in from the wall I was leaning on! At first I like
"Huh? Whats that?"
Then the noise of a creaking bed that sounds like people were jumping on it. Then it hit me!!!
"Ah!"

I could not believe my ears there was a couple getting their groove on (you know what i mean (wink) next door. This happened through out the shoot I could not help but laugh in disbelief. Funnily it was sooo funny. Like the birth Video was not traumatising enough now the romping couple next door. We finished quickly and left but man! What an experience! Hahaha

I think i have had enough drama for one day! hmmmmm

Happy World Aids Day, Stay Safe, remember it begins with You!

Three days to go

Just Coz I Say So

No comments:

Post a Comment