Friday, December 3, 2010

The Countdown Winds up

A few hours till he arrives, ok they are some how many hours but then they are fewer than 24hrs. The whole team is in the air so they are almost home J Am I excited? Well right now yes!! Earlier this morning I woke up with so much to do but then most of the work was in the evening so I decided to come in a bit late to work. I watched a few series and before I knew it, it was time for me to leave. When I got to work everyone was teasing me reminding me that JN is arriving tonight? For some I told them it was nothing while for others I would scream and give them a dance, hahahha. Just to make them happy. When afternoon came I was running around all over the place so I met even more and more people teasing me and asking me when he was arriving.


Comments like “how many hours?” “why are you so happy today?”


I felt it was a bit too much! Yish. Then to top it off we had a shoot in JN’s Department and everyone was all teasing me endlessly, I almost failed to get the shoot done because people kept interrupting.


They ask if I am going to the airport and I told them I will be at a dinner by the time JN arrives and I have to be there. Besides what matters is that I agreed with JN that we would meet when he has properly rested after they have arrived and rested.
So right now am at the salon getting my hair done since this dinner cannot be taken lightly as I could meet the President since he will be there.

I am excited that I get to see my man after so long. So after three long months!!
My count down soon comes to a close.

Just Coz I say So.

No comments:

Post a Comment