Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Reply

I was shocked and excited at the same time! I said YES!! and we hugged (and kissed wink wink). i was a wonderful moment. I was still in shock though and let me tell you it took over a week for it to sink in. I went home that night on a magic cloud.

My girls were the first to know then my siblings were the first to see the ring! all received it with joy and lots of screams and exclamations. It is a sad thing I could not tell my parents. So it stayed with my friends and some family but none of them key!


Even with all that going on, I had to get ready to leave my office and prepare for the new move to my new job. This is not easy and sometimes every passing day, I wish it were my last but then we are in a busy season so it would be the worst time to abandon the team. I will definitely miss them but then in an odd way I am looking forward to my new job. There has also been a lot of financial tension which I hope will be sorted out next year.

More to come when I get the time to.

Just Coz I Say So

2 comments:

  1. emama. i just wanna encourage you to be still and watch God work wonders is you life and future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i nominated you for the stylish and versatile blogger award. visit my blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete