Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Unexpected Surprise!!


Just a few weeks ago I had a countdown on my blog for the return of JN. Well he came back safely and unfortunately I have been to busy to update my blog and for that I apologize.

We have been spending some good time together, though not as much as I would want because well let's just say he is on demand by many people like his two families and trust me I understand.

One would think that this time apart would make you the most lovie dovie couple that cherishes every moment till they are to part again. Building only wonderful happy memories... but I was wrong! We were still the same in most aspects and at some point we clashed and had this HUGE fight out of no where and the actual reason is too embarrassing to write about.

We spent the whole day fight texting till we decided to meet up and talk to sort it all out. Soon enough we had heard both sides and we owned up to our mistakes and apologised and all was forgiven. Then JN whispers to me telling me to close my eyes. I did...(atleast I tried not to close my eyes a few peeps here and there until he caught me then I would shut them again). He left me in the chair I was at for like two minutes and came back fumbling as he got to his knees (this I put together after the incident since i still didnt know at the time what was going on)

Then I heard a box shut! and since I couldn't open my eyes I raised my eyebrow to a thought slithered through my head. Before I could debate on it, I heard the question going through my ear.

" Shaaka will you Marry Me?"

3 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt???????????????????????????????????????????? hahahahahahahah as soon as i saw the heading. i said here is the big surprise. so what did u say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhha. u mean an expected surprise ofcourse you saw it coming liar

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I knew it was going to happen but i did not know when!! I am amazed but truth is is that it took me by surprise.

    ReplyDelete