Friday, November 12, 2010

New Things Happening


First I would like to start with an Old New thing which is the beginning of the Presidential Campaigns. Yeah am a bit late on this but then it hadn't hit home till now. One of the events we had been advertising, was cancelled because the whole area is to be gazzetted for the President incumbent election campaigns. Then at lunch time while at work, tear gas shots start ringing in the air. Now my office is at the top of the building and we have some sort of open space between offices( ok if I try to explain the complexity of the structure I would take forever and you still wouldnt understand) Just know it was made for creatives. The open space is for reflection and inspiration as we view the city. So anyway the shots were so loud I knew they were happening on the street below the rest is history. So yeah it has now sunk in that the election madness is here.

My mom bought a New car. Yes, she finally got her Harrrier she wanted and now we have a car with private number plates to drive. We can be normal and not have people staring at us with the non private cars.

I got a Brilliant New idea today that will send me further than I thought I would go. The road I am taking had hit a roadblock and I was getting strained hitting dead ended routes round the road block. Finally, I decided to go back to the road, face the road block and figure out where there has to be a way through. I just have to figure it out. So I said my Night prayers and went to bed and early morning ...WHAM!!!! the perfect idea just sweetly floated through my brain and I almost missed it coz of my still sleepy state. Once my brain had grasped the idea, it churned and churned and then burned I had to let it out.
The road block melted and I now soldier proudly on. No matter how many road blocks come my way I am sure that there is no detour that will get me there but head on with the Block and smash it i will.

I have found a New passion and I am happy to get the feeling of life starting to flow again. There is that energy burst and life seems brighter when some thing new is in your life. New shoes, house, Guy or Gal and I have a New passion. TO MOVE FORWARD TO A BETTER FUTURE. Yeah am into Big things lately and the ends of the earth is the limit. I also have a Big God I love and worship, who is definately taking me places and providing for me opportunities that I believe are opening up at the right time. Am excited!!

Just Coz I Say So

No comments:

Post a Comment