Thursday, September 10, 2009

FEAR

Fear has been a big block in my life. it has turned me into a safe and not excting person. i fear looking bad so i rather be quiet and not attract attention coz i fear looking like a fool. i could say something wrong so i should keep quiet. Fear almost cost me my man! yeah it got me that bad. i dont want to fight for some things because i fear it might be a waste cause. she doesnt like me should i force myself to love her i fear wating my time on something that may just make things worse ... or maybe not? i will never know because am too scared to find out. now there is soething i have to work on. TODAY!! i am puttng my foot down... i am who am and you have to love me or love me coz am not a bad person and am so lovable no one can tell me otherwise. God totally approves and with him on my side what have i to fear? they say Perfect love casts out all fear and i have no reason to fear i elieve i can be accepted and i believe with God all things are possible so let us watch this space to see me come out victor...

Jus Coz GOD says so

1 comment:

  1. I love this part baby!! It's so true how God can be taking us to another level in all aspects of our lives; relationships,friends,family etc and yet we are stuck in the boat of mediocrity,stuck in the same philosophy of life i.e "as it was so it shall forever be" coz we know what it is and are afraid to move forward to the new opportunity God has for us or is calling us to we get stuck and never move forward in life!! And all it is is fear holding us back!!
    You are loved and are an amazing person and God has sssooooooo much in store for you!
    I love you:)
    Be with people that build up yo faith not those that tear or wear it down!!
    I love u:)

    ReplyDelete