Sunday, March 27, 2011

My life or the lack of it!


I have been thinking of what to write about and everytime I open my blog page and the blank white box is staring at me, i think, what am i going to write about....? There i realise uhhh nothing now maybe later when something worth writing about happens!! its been almost a week and NOTHING!

so i ask myself is my life that boring? have i been sucked into the mundane road of routine!! that is a depressing feeling so i look at it in another way. Maybe I am just not opening myself up to the small beauties of life that have been passing me by without noticing. Forgive this line of thinking i am too anti-negative I try to think of another reason that would make a brighter positive problem.


Anyway I spent the whole weekend home doing nothing extra ordinary rather than dragging my feet, watching t.v (where i ate lunch for three hours) was stuck to the screen i forgot to eat so it was probably one fork bite per 20 mins. haahaha anyway i log for some adventure outside the norm of what i have now. Hoping with the return of the boo that will be possible. i guess now i can get my slow ass up and get ready for church. Something to look forward to outside the house.


Just looking for some excitement hope i dont regret it:)


any ideas people? Happy Sunday:)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I, on the other hand have exactly the opposite problem, there is far to much for me to write down - I try to make a post a day and still struggle keeping it short. check mine out some time. :)

    http://blackjennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete